Realizing that wellness plays a role in supporting our organizational culture, Grande partners with Agnesian Healthcare to provide a comprehensive wellness program that reduces health risks, increases productivity, and promotes a healthy work environment.
Grande’s Health and Wellness Center consists of fitness centers at certain facilities. The Fitness centers have a variety of equipment including but not limited to free weights, cardio machines, medicine balls and resistance bands. Fitness centers will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Associates to use during their lunch break, before or after their scheduled work day or on their days off.
Healthy Nutrition Program
Grande’s healthy nutrition program allows Associates to enjoy healthy snacks while at work at no cost to them. Fresh fruit is delivered weekly to each facility ranging from apples and oranges to kiwis and avocados.
Designed to target the needs and interests of Associates and their Spouses or Domestic Partners’, Wellness Challenges offer fun incentives to encourage the organization and their families to take strides towards healthy lifestyle choices.
Fitness Reimbursement Program
This program is designed to encourage Associates, their Spouses or Domestic Partners and their families to practice healthy lifestyle habits by offering reimbursement for fitness classes, gym memberships, and Weight Watchers. Associates can be reimbursed for 50% of their membership dues and/or fitness class fees up to a maximum of $400/year. Reimbursement is contingent on the completion of a Fitness Reimbursement form (link to form under “FORMS”) and the Associate’s attendance at the fitness center, fitness classes and/or Weight Watchers meetings.
For complete details, download our Fitness Reimbursement Program flyer and policy (links: currently Word documents on the server, please convert to PDFs for download)
Health Risk Assessments
Onsite Biometric Screening
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL (High Density Lipoprotein)
- LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein)
- Height, Weight, Blood Pressure and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Cotinine Testing (Nicotine Testing)
- Your biometric results will be available for you to view approximately one week after your appointment on your Agnesian Know & Go account
- Online questionnaire through your Agnesian Know & Go account that is used to create your personalized and confidential Health Profile Report
- Associates that participate in the Health Risk Assessment will receive a $390 discount on medical insurance premiums for the following year if you have received 100 points on the biometric scorecard or have completed the reasonable alternative standard.
- Follow up appointments are available if you would like to review your biometric scorecard results